d20 Classically Modern

sledged

First Post
Anyone know where I can find Classically Modern for 3.5/d20 Modern? I've been searching and searching but all roads I've found lead to inactive websites.

Nagol

Unimportant
Sorry, that would be copyright violation unless you get permission from the rights holder.

Right-o. What I can do though is provide fair-use snippets.

There isn't a great one-to-one match between these advanced classes presented and the original 3.5 classes.

For example, the Wizard Advanced class get about 1/3 BAB (+3 @10th level). Spell casting and magic item creation are handled by a bunch of class feats. It looks like you could probably get into Wizard after about level 3 Smart character. You need 6 ranks in a skill and a feat expenditure.

For example the Wizard class feats are
  • Abjuration TraditionFX
  • Attentive
  • Cautious
  • Conjuration TraditionFX
  • Divination TraditionFX
  • Educated
  • Enchantment TraditionFX
  • Evocation TraditionFX
  • Illusion TraditionFX
  • Improved Arcane CantripFX
  • Necromantic TraditionFX
  • Renown,
  • Scholastic FocusFX
  • Studious,
  • Transmutation TraditionFX

Things marked with FX refer to new feats in the document.
An example feat is the Abduration TraditionFX:

Abjuration TraditionFX
Prerequisites: Arcane Caster.
Benefit : The caster may cast one additional abjuration spell of each level (1 to 6) each day once the caster can cast spells of that level. Instead of casting an additional spell, the caster can either Enpowered or Extended (as per the Enhanced Magic talent tree) a spell of that level.
Restrictions: none.

So becoming a well-rounded caster would require 8 feats just to access the spell lists!

Last edited:

Nagol

Unimportant
Sorry, that would be copyright violation unless you get permission from the rights holder.

Heh. Since the writer put everything except artwork into open game document, I theoretically create a new document, cut and paste this one's text in its entirety and update section 6 to include the original. Too much work.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Heh. Since the writer put everything except artwork into open game document, I theoretically create a new document, cut and paste this one's text in its entirety and update section 6 to include the original. Too much work.

Sure. But I’d update s15, not s6, if I were you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases