Starfinder Starfinder: Little House In The Vast (Closed)

Kaodi

Hero
I have a terrible idea: I try to run a game, a Starfinder game at that. The last few days I have been on a bit of a Starfinder bend but so far I have not found any games on the Starfinder Discord that fit my very narrow parameters of "Tuesdays or Thursdays during the EST daytime" .

So huge caveat: This is not going to be a first come first serve game if there is a game at all. I am looking for people whom I have gamed with or who have a long history of steady PbP here.

Characters will be the standard 10 pt buy system and level 1, races will be the standard Starfinder ones, plus the standard Pathfinder ones as they appear in Starfinder, plus any balanced natives of the Pact Worlds. While the game will not start in the Pact Worlds, the assumption is that you came from there before the action started. No 3pp stuff either.

I do not have any Starfinder APs, so I am going to be making this up as we go along. And the premise is simple: You have been given a starship, you just have to go get it, and then we will go from there. I have a bit of an idea about deceased uncles and whatnot but I think it would be preferable to wait and see what sort of backgrounds we have before I come up with a precise story.

I have the blank stat block you can just cut and paste into notepad or something, though everyone is free to use their own preferred character sheet as long as it has all the same information, as well as a short (or long) background of some sort.

I do not want to fix a potential start date, though I would probably prefer "sooner rather than later" . If enough of the right people show interest and get characters together in a reasonable time we can see if this works out.

Also, I hate limited DM experience, and none with Starfinder, but who is keeping score, right? ; )

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Yes, you will be good to go, ; ) .

Edit: Forgot to post that stat block!

[sblock=Starfinder Characters]
Name
Sex Race Theme Class #
Alignment:
Resolve:
Exp: 0

Appearance:

Statistics
Str: 10 (+0)
Dex: 10 (+0) 0
Con: 10 (+0)
Int: 10 (+0) 0
Wis: 10 (+0)
Cha: 10 (+0) 0

Stamina:
Hit Points:

KAC:
EAC:
Initiative:
BAB:
Speed:

Saves
Fort:
Reflex:
Will:

Feats

Racial Abilities

Theme:

Class Abilities:
Proficiencies

Skills

Languages:

Weapons

Armor

Equipment
Item, Bulk 1, Price

Total Bulk

Money
[/sblock]

Okay. I have an Ace Pilot Android Technomancer mostly done. Need to figure out equipment and a few odds and ends. Not sure what "she" was doing before the game starts though. Still reading through the setting material to find something might have been doing. What world/city are we starting in? (Assuming a few more people hop in.)

Kaodi

Hero
You will all be deposited in the Tabori Cluster, the "Frontier Nebula" in the Vast. If no one else shows interest maybe we give it a go anyway and I can whip up some extras to go along for the ride with you. If anyone else comes up later either we can sub out an extra for their own character or they can just take over playing an extra they like.

Kaodi

Hero
You started in the Pact Worlds prior and got transportation out to Tambori to pick up your ship there. There are no native races from there that I know of, so languages are pretty much just at your discretion from your background. I expect pretty much everyone you encounter will either speak Common or have a comrade who does.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases