Starfinder Starfinder: Little House In The Vast (Closed)

Kaodi

Hero
I took the question mark out of the title to make it a little less ambiguous.

Perhaps the title was a little too tongue in cheek too, but I am not sure what else to call it.

Last edited:

CharlotteOz

Explorer
I'm 100% up for Starfinder! We've gamed together in the past, as well.

I'm good for pretty much any class or role. Any you particularly want out of a PC?

Kaodi

Hero
Just a mix of character types and something I can work with latter on for story maybe. I do not think I am looking for anything too specific.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Gotcha - my two biggies I want to try right now are the soldier and the envoy. Are you open to the notion of a defector from the Azlanti Star Empire who's fled to Pact Space, or should I be a native of the worlds?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Hey, we played in a Starfinder game together on about 2 years ago! I suppose that counts. :)

And I would love to play SF again. Far too few of those on here.

Not sure of what I want to play yet, but I would love to join!

Kaodi

Hero
A defector from the Azlanti Star Empire should be fine, though if they are an Azlanti human and people can identify them as such it might be the basis some people mistrusting them.

Kaodi

Hero
Well we can see how things work out. If we have more than four people I may have to rethink the initial encounter I had planned a bit but more can have its advantages. I think there will be a hard limit of six though. Even with PbP I think more than that would be biting off more than a basically rookie DM can chew.

I might modify her spell list before we start play. And I might buy her a laser pistol as she has the credits.

Zyzzy
"Female" Android Ace Pilot Technomancer-1
AL: Neutral Good
Speed: 30
Height: 6'0"; Weight: 160 lbs
Appearance: Zyzzy is shaped like a female human. She has crimson skin, sky blue circuitry, blue ocular inputs, and long black hair. She tends to wear dark green clothing.
Strength
+0
Dexterity
+2
Constitution
+1
Intelligence
+4
Wisdom
+0
Charisma
KAC
EAC
Init
+2
Fort
+1
Ref
+2
Will
+2
HP:10Stamina:6Resolve:5
Skills
Culture (Int) +5 (1 rank + 4)
Computers (Int)* +8 (1 rank + 4 + 3)
Engineering (Int)* +8 (1 rank + 4 + 3)
Life Science (Int)* +8 (1 rank + 4 + 3)
Mysticism (Wis)* +4 (1 rank, +0 + 3)
Perception (Wis)* +4 (1 rank + 0 + 3)
Physical Science (Int)* +8 (1 rank + 4 + 3)
Piloting (Dex)* +9 (1 rank, +2 + 3 + 1 (Ace Pilot) + 2 (skill synergy))
Sense Motive (Wis) -2 (0 -2(race) )

Languages Known: Common, Castrovelian (Lashunta), Eoxian, Triaxian, Vercite, Vesk

Theme: Ace Pilot
Theme Knowledge: You are obsessed with starships and vehicles, and have committed to memory almost every related tidbit of knowledge you’ve ever come across. Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about starship and vehicle models and parts as well as famous hotshot pilots by 5. Piloting is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to your Piloting checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Dexterity at character creation.

Race: Android
+2 DEX; +2 INT; -2 CHA; 4 HP
Size and Type: Androids are Medium humanoids with the android subtype.
Constructed: For effects targeting creatures by type, androids count as both humanoids and constructs (whichever effect is worse). They receive a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep, unless those effects specifically target constructs. In addition, androids do not breathe or suffer the normal environmental effects of being in a vacuum.
Exceptional Vision: Androids have low-light vision and darkvision. As a result, they can see in dim light as if it were normal light, and they can see with no light source at all to a range of 60 feet in black and white only.
Flat Affect: Androids find emotions confusing and keep them bottled up. They take a –2 penalty to Sense Motive checks, but the DCs of Sense Motive checks attempted against them increase by 2.
Upgrade Slot: Androids have a single armor upgrade slot in their bodies. Regardless of whether androids are wearing physical armor, they can use this slot to install any one armor upgrade that could be installed into light armor.

Class: Technomancer
SP: 5+Con; HP: 5; Key Ability: Int; Skill Points: 4+Int
Class Skills: Computers (Int); Engineering (Int); Life Science (Int); Mysticism (Wis); Physical Science (Int); Piloting (Dex); Profession (Cha, Int, or Wis); Sleight of Hand (Dex)
Armor Proficiency: Light armor; Weapon Proficiency: Basic melee weapons, small arms

Spells: DC 14+spell level; Slots per day: 1st-3; Spells Known: 0th-4, 1st-2
0th Level: Energy Ray, Mending, Psychokinetic Hand, Telepathic Message
1st Level: Jolting Surge, Supercharge Weapon

Spell Cache: Cast an extra spell from the cache. Once per day.

Feats
Skill Synergy: Perception is a class skill. Piloting gains +2 insight bonus.

Equipment
Second Skin (250cr) L +2 KAC, +1 EAC, Max Dex +5, Slots- 1 (open)
Engineering Tool Kit (20cr) L
Hacking Tool Kit (20cr) L
Comm Unit, Personal (7cr) L

703 cr

Background
Zyzzy (rhymes with Dizzy) remembers her awakening day like she remembers most of her lifetime. She does not know what drew her to the stylized feminine chassis, but once she did, it fit her well.

Zyzzy is eight standard years old and desires seeing the universe from the cockpit of a spaceship. She has trained as a pilot for most of her lifetime, learning also about engineering and computers. When she was four she trained with an unusual Damaya Lashunta, who claimed to be a pilot instructor but he also taught her how to focus and open her third eye. She did not realize it at the time, but he was teaching her magic as a mystic. She apparently had an aptitude that he had seen in her but she was better at making magic work with tech than using it as its own force. His meditation techniques did improve her piloting.

Zyzzy tends to downplay her magic skills. Many of the spells she knows look like advanced implants some cybernetic and some android beings have. She generally does not lie outright about it. But lies of omission are fair game to her logic.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases