Starfinder Starfinder: Little House In The Vast (Closed)

Kaodi

Hero
I closed recruitment. I may open the IC tomorrow night with the assumption that Justin's character, whatever it is, is present in the background of the scene if he has not posted it by then. I am going to try and be writer-ly in my posts as DM, but as I have not tried this lately I cannot promise that I will not devolve somewhat into truncated, action driven posts. We will just have to see how it goes, eh?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright, so a brief overview of my Vesk Solarian (full sheet to follow):

Sobec-Apep-Hotep (friends call him Sobec) used to be a mercenary based on Absalom Station, where as the only Vesk he worked together with many other races. Growing fond of his “softer” companions Sobec found himself fathering over them despite his stoic appearance to the outside world.

Then one fateful day while on a mission near the Diaspora, when he met a Kasathan solarian named Altronus. Intrigued by the curious philosophy of stars and black holes, Sobec returned to the solarian after completing the mission to be mentored in the old Kasathan way.

He was only just taking his first steps toward his destiny, when Altronus mysteriously vanished. Forced to self-educate, Sobec has improved considerably but is now at a stand-still. Perhaps what he needs now is a mission to the Tabori Cluster...

Perhaps Sobec knows one of the other characters, so he can join them on this mysterious quest?

Alright, so a brief overview of my Vesk Solarian (full sheet to follow):

Sobec-Apep-Hotep (friends call him Sobec) used to be a mercenary based on Absalom Station, where as the only Vesk he worked together with many other races. Growing fond of his “softer” companions Sobec found himself fathering over them despite his stoic appearance to the outside world.

Then one fateful day while on a mission near the Diaspora, when he met a Kasathan solarian named Altronus. Intrigued by the curious philosophy of stars and black holes, Sobec returned to the solarian after completing the mission to be mentored in the old Kasathan way.

He was only just taking his first steps toward his destiny, when Altronus mysteriously vanished. Forced to self-educate, Sobec has improved considerably but is now at a stand-still. Perhaps what he needs now is a mission to the Tabori Cluster...

Perhaps Sobec knows one of the other characters, so he can join them on this mysterious quest?

Well Skitter is from Diaspora so perhaps we know each other?

JustinCase

That would make sense, yes! The Ysoki feeling a little safer with the big protective Vesk besides him.

JustinCase

I think after. Sobec would have a soft spot for a scared little ratfolk, perhaps naturally defending him from troublemakers in an Absalom Station bar or something?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases