Baldurs Gate 3 apparently in development (with evidence)

gyor

Legend
True, but each of them will take time to design, balance for gameplay, and implement. So I imagine that while we'll probably see a fairly wide array of options, likely much of the stuff from the PHB, they'll probably push some of the more esoteric and/or difficult-to-implement options to the inevitable expansions/sequels simply due to time constraints.

(That's not to say we'll only see PHB options at first - some classes, like ranger or sorcerer, could really use some post-PHB options)

I'd love to see Shadow Magic, Storm Magic, and Divine Soul for Sorcerers, Horizon Walker, Gloom Stalker for Rangers. Because it's so iconic FR Purple Dragon Knight might be in as well. It all depends on how hard it is to impliment subclasses.

For Races I think Aasimar will be in because I think they tie to the BG: DIA book some how, which is why they don't count as PHB +1 for Season 9.

gyor

Legend
It also mentions Tako. Playable Tako would be different. At the very least the aquatic them might suggest Tritons, Genasi, Lizardfolk, and Sea Elves as plqyable options.

Last edited:

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
(...)

Baldurs gate 3 could be presented with the google ruler.

I don't know what to make of this new?
Um... This article looks like it was written by an algorithm. A very poor algorithm. Treat it as spam and move on.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases