D&D 5E 5e pdf question

D

Devlin119

Hey everyone, to start im sry if this post belongs elsewhere or not new user so figuring things out but this should be a quick one.

So i currently have the 5e character sheet that autofills content based off the core rulebook, swordcoast, and elemental evil guides. I was wondering if there was an updated pdf with additional sources like xanthars guide and whatnot or if theres another way to add new sources and how to do so. thanks in advanced for any assistance.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
This won't be a popular answer, but your best hi tech tool for character sheet creation is a pencil. Its the only way to make sure you get precisely the info you need on a given sheet. I'm old school though...

muppetmuppet

Explorer
Look in the downloads section of this site. It has a number of different character sheets made by people, I have no idea if there is what you want.

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
Hey everyone, to start im sry if this post belongs elsewhere or not new user so figuring things out but this should be a quick one.

So i currently have the 5e character sheet that autofills content based off the core rulebook, swordcoast, and elemental evil guides. I was wondering if there was an updated pdf with additional sources like xanthars guide and whatnot or if theres another way to add new sources and how to do so. thanks in advanced for any assistance.

I wouldn't know, to be honest. I made my own 5E sheet using Microsoft OneNote, and that's what we exclusively use, since no one really wants auto-fill. Pretty tables, well-organized, multiple pages in tabs/sections - really my goto for digital characters.

practicalm

Explorer
The Lion's Den Fight Club app has a few places that people have made xml files for all the current content.
I've made a few myself for custom content.

SovietDM

Explorer
Just writing it down, using a pencil really is the best way to make a character sheet. Last summer I spent the entire time just making random characters for no reason. It really changed me.

Remove ads