D&D 5E Ghosts of Saltmarsh spoiler location

jasper

Rotten DM
Did I skip it in the Tammeraut's Fate location? I see no mention of in any treasure listing but it mention as a solution ?

G

Guest 6801328

Did I skip it in the Tammeraut's Fate location? I see no mention of in any treasure listing but it mention as a solution ?

Can you re-ask this question? Did you skip what? Is what a solution to what?

jasper

Rotten DM
Sorry edit out the spoiler in the heading and post.
Sovereign Glue is mentioned as a solution to the rift on page 160. But I must have skipped the location of it in the hermitage.

G

Guest 6801328

I don't have the book on me. Maybe it's mentioned as a solution just in case the players have access to it. Doesn't necessarily mean it's provided in the book.

I didn't take Ghosts of Saltmarsh to be a structured campaign in the way some of the adventure paths are. Rather it's a collection of adventures of varying levels that are unified by location and theme. The existence of assorted adventure hooks and ideas in the book supports this.

jasper

Rotten DM
I don't have the book on me. Maybe it's mentioned as a solution just in case the players have access to it. Doesn't necessarily mean it's provided in the book.

I didn't take Ghosts of Saltmarsh to be a structured campaign in the way some of the adventure paths are. Rather it's a collection of adventures of varying levels that are unified by location and theme. The existence of assorted adventure hooks and ideas in the book supports this.
No, the paragraph on 160 mentions it directly. "one easy solution...." "...glue from the hermitage...."

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
It seems to be missing indeed, the only appearance of the ''glue'' word is from the solution to the demonic rift.

Same thing with the random encounters at sea: on a 19 you spot the ship named Salted Glade, but I cant find any other reference to the ship. All other ships that may appear on this table are described on the same page as the table.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases