A TOUCH MORE CLASS Launches on June 18th

The Kickstarter for A TOUCH MORE CLASS launches on June 18th, 2019 at 6pm BST/1pm EDT/10am PDT!

Beast-tamers, gunfighters, tinkerers, savants, and more! These new classes expand your 5th Edition game in exciting new ways! Coming to Kickstarter soon!

Keep an eye on enworld.org/atouchmoreclass!

In 2017 we produced A TOUCH OF CLASS, a softcover book containing seven new classes for your 5th Edition game.

It was incredibly popular, with nearly 2,500 backers.

Now we're bringing you the sequel: nine new player classes in A TOUCH MORE CLASS.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Will this kickstarter offer stretch goals?

We're unusual in that we don't do stretch goals. We finish the campaign, and then we deliver the rewards immediately. It's how we've done it for a few years now, and it's really worked for us.

gyor

Legend
We're unusual in that we don't do stretch goals. We finish the campaign, and then we deliver the rewards immediately. It's how we've done it for a few years now, and it's really worked for us.

I see the value in that, but part of the fun for me is the excitement of watching us getting closer to the next stretch goal. It's as close as I come to gambling.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I see the value in that, but part of the fun for me is the excitement of watching us getting closer to the next stretch goal. It's as close as I come to gambling.

We’re pretty familiar with the pros and cons of our method. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases