Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Dungeons & Delvers: Red Book Redux

Antiochcow

Explorer
After receiving a bunch of feedback and suggestions we decided to cancel the original project, and after revising it (including adding some quickstart rules for free), we've relaunched the Dungeons & Delvers: Red Book Kickstarter! New link is here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antioch/dungeons-and-delvers-red-book-0

Quick rundown:

Dungeons & Delvers: Red Book is a profusely illustrated overhaul, a massive upgrade and expansion to Dungeons & Delvers: Black Book, a D&D hack/clone that does all the stuff I wished D&D did.

It's still very much D&D, we just ended up tweaking and changing enough mechanics to the point where we felt it warranted it's own game.

Even if it doesn't end up being your favorite dungeon crawler, there's probably some tweaks, new mechanics, concepts/ideas, and/or tables that you can take away from it, anyway.

lbb cover blog sized.png

Antiochcow

Explorer
As part of Free RPG Day I posted a backer-only Red Book update with a link to a free PDF of Escape From the Flesh Catacombs.

I figured it would just be a nice little thank you for everyone that's supported us thus far, but one of the backers had this to say:

"Oh now this...this is something I didn't even equate with the KS. This is a prime time slab of horror delight, can't believe I hadn't seen this before. "Catacombs..." is simply awesome.

I was just reading your chat with another commenter about their confusion over why you weren't seeing the traction that lesser projects have and you might have just highlighted one weapon you've not deployed!

A clear and succinct tonal or feature differentiation is a HUGE 5th gear jumper, mayeb something like Catacombs is worth a wider deployment? Or a shareable post with a more barefaced self promotion of the key selling points?

I dunno, just spitballing but this one shared post actually changed how I viewed the whole project tonally and made me share it to a few folks I hadn't previously considered would care previoulsy. Food for thought...but THANK YOU, that was a real treat!"

So, figured I'd take his advice and spread the word: if you back Red Book between now and sometime tomorrow (probably around noon PST) you can download the adventure for free, see what the fuss is about!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antioch/dungeons-and-delvers-red-book-0

248733.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases