D&D 5E Fearsome Foes and Where to Fight Them: Kickstarter FINAL HOURS!

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Edited with updated information:

I should have posted this earlier, but I wasn't sure about the etiquette of making a thread for a Kickstarter. I'm not affiliated with this project in any way except that I've backed it, and I'd like to see it reach its goal. So I hope it's okay if I give it a signal boost by posting here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fearsomefoes/fearsome-foes-and-where-to-fight-them-relaunch

After a few sessions of being a 5th edition Dungeon Master, I started to notice a pattern with some of the core game’s monsters. Attack, multi-attack, cast a spell if they were clever… it seemed like the same thing again and again. Many of them were lacking something unique, something that really set them apart from a mechanical stand-point. Fearsome Foes and Where to Fight Them seeks to remedy that - making each and every monster in it a unique and memorable encounter! Every creature is fleshed out and can be handled in a multitude of ways! These creatures have been play-tested by seasoned veterans and new players alike to ensure proper balance in any Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition campaign or one-shot session. Let these Fearsome Foes take your encounters to the next level!

This is the relaunch campaign, and it ends on July 8. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's interested in "advanced monsters"!

Last edited:

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Unless they happen to make the goal. I figured it was worth a try (or at least worth letting people know about the relaunch, if that happens).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases