Pick one game...

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
MotW was pretty fun for me. To be fair, the GM was pretty good, so that will color my experiences. Still, I’d say give it a try.

Waiting for my partner to work up the nerve to run a campaign of it. It's been so long since I've gotten to be a player in, well... anything. Like, maybe a decade? Except for like two one-offs?

Jer

Legend
Supporter
What's one game you've never actually played, but that you've always wanted to play, that you'd pick to do this?

Never played is really tough, because I get to go to Origins every year and so have been lucky enough to play in a wide variety of one shots, a number of which would be candidates for a more general question of having an awesome GM running a campaign that I'd like to be a part of (Trail of Cthulhu would probably be at the top of that particular list).

But for never played my gut reaction is Coriolis. I picked up the rulebook in a Bundle of Holding sale and I'd love to be able to play it.

Arilyn

Hero
Nobilis. It sits on my shelf looking evocative and amazing. I'm too nervous to run it. I would love to play an amazing game of Nobilis with the perfect GM.

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
Either Simon Washbourne runnings Barbarians of Lemuria or Chris Pramas running Dragon Fist. EDIT: I've played BoL.

Last edited:

zztong

Explorer
I'll say Chivalry & Sorcery. Even though I did get to play one session once upon a time, I didn't really get a chance to see it go.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Hmm. 7th Sea. Over the Edge. Blades in the Dark. Apocalypse World. Don't Rest Your Head. Dogs in the Vineyard. Games that play with the traditional D&D assumptions.

Numenara wasn't on my list but it might be if Monte is running it

The “that I’ve never played” part definitely winnows the list down a lot. I’m going to go with Titansgrave. Sure, I keep meaning to run it, but have yet to get around to it. Maybe next campaign… I think it’d be a heck of a lot of fun to get to play in a Titansgrave game run by Wil Wheaton.

Goblyn

Explorer
Well, if we're talking a great GM with loads of experience in it, just about any game I think would be pretty great.

My pick would be Shadowrun. The whole setting and system seems really cool to me, but only if done right. Otherwise it comes off as pretty campy, I think.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases