Starfinder Little House In The Vast

Zyzzy nods to Skitter. "If we are to be ranged support we should split up. When they go in, I will try to reach that rock over there (ooc: assuming there's a large enough rock to hide behind within 30 or so feet) so they can't hit us with a grenade."

Kaodi

Hero
There is a conveniently placed rock about thirty feet to the left of the ramp which some enterprising starship owner could use for cover. And with a little luck you have managed to get the jump on the troublemakers!

OOC: I hear group initiative is generally faster though we can try it either way you like. The enemy has the higher average initiative so they will go first after the surprise round if we do it that way.

Initiative
M Human 16
Sobec 14
Ysoki 13
Skitter 11
Tara 8
F Human 8
Vesk 8
Zyzzy 4

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: You guys are all free to post your actions now. To reiterate the ramp is about forty feet wide and twenty feet deep up to the bay doors. At the bottom corners are two fifteen foot barricades, with the middle sections being half as tall so the sentries would be exposed from the waste up while on guard there (which the humans are doing). At the far end of the top of the ramp are the ysoki and vesk. You are starting maybe sixty feet from the ramp around the corner of the ship, and there is a rock that will provide some cover to someone thirty feet from the ramp and thirty feet from you.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sobec starts running towards the other vesk, shouting a challenge in their shared Vesk tongue. "Your blood or mine will bring glory to clan and empire," he starts with a customary line, but then adds derisively, "But your blood will be nothing more than just another stain in the sand on this distant rock!"

He shoots his lazer pistol once before the tiny star orbiting around his head starts to swing faster and closer, preparing for a fight up close.

OOC: Move towards the vesk, attack with the lazer pistol: [roll0] versus EAC, for [roll1] fire damage
Next round I will form the weapon (which is a move action; hopefully my opponent has closed in by then) and start melee.

Zyzzy moves over to the rock. She traces a line on the exposed circuit of her forearm and points at the nearest guard at the end of the ramp, a bolt of electricity flies from her fingertip to toward the guard but the guard moves at the last second. Aiming with her finger is not the same as piloting a ship.

OOC: Zyzzy casts Energy Ray. Attack vs EAC [roll0] Lightning Damage: [roll1]

Last edited:

Skitter pops up and fires off a blast from his laser pistol. He concentrates his fire on the same target as his companions. He then taps some things onto his prosthetic arm and Sparky bounds off towards the ramp.

OOC: I think I am in range if not I will move within 80 ft of the enemy.
Laser pistol shot and fire damage: 1d20+2 9 1d4 4
Sparky will move 40 feet towards the ramp trying to stay in cover if possible.

Kaodi

Hero
Laser bolts and bullets fill the air as the bandits take fire from the party and then, dismayed, draw their weapons and lay down some fire of their own. Tara and Sobec both score their foes with burning hot rays, the man letting out a gasp before drawing his pistol and taking aim at his attacker, while the vesk suppresses the pain with a grunt. The man fumbles his weapon and nearly shoots himself in the foot, but the woman aims true despite despite the greater distance, and Tara feels the stinging pain of a bullet just grazing her arm.

The vesk returns Sobec's ire in kind. "You came a long way to die, runt!" he hisses angrily as he pulls a grenade from his belt and tosses it into your midst. "Don't think I don't see you back there!" cries the ysoki at Skitter as he takes his rifle off his shoulder and takes aim his fellow in the back. Despite the snap shot the bandit gunner aims true and Skitter is left thanking his lucky stars he jerked in the right direction or else he might have taken the bullet right in the chest.

OOC: Tara takes 5 damage from a pistol. Sobec, Tara, and poor Sparky all take 2 points of damage from the grenade with a DC 11 Reflex save to take half damage. Skitter takes 8 damage from the rifle, ew. You guys are up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases