D&D 5E Ghosts of Saltmarsh Resources

Hussar

Legend
Figured I'd start a thread here to try to collect as many GoS resources as I could in one place. Here's a little something I whipped up for your players - it's the region around Saltmarsh (I'm using the default Greyhawk setting). Note, it IS oriented North to the top, which might be disturbing for some viewers. :D

Attachments

• Saltmarsh Area.jpg
    Saltmarsh Area.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 2,756

Saeviomagy

Adventurer
Not having the new one (and therefore possibly completely off base), might I suggest the 3.5e DMG II, which has a pretty exhaustive rundown of saltmarsh in it.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I think my favorite part is that they have wo maps of the coast, which alternate East and West for the top of the map. That made me laugh so hard.

Hussar

Legend
Shhhh, shhhhh, shhhh, I got pilloried for several pages for suggesting that north is the top of a map. Quiet, quiet. The map police will come and drag you into the most bizarre, meaningless conversations ever. :p

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
Shhhh, shhhhh, shhhh, I got pilloried for several pages for suggesting that north is the top of a map. Quiet, quiet. The map police will come and drag you into the most bizarre, meaningless conversations ever. :p

Nah, you got "pilloried" over complaining that a map didn't have north at the top and ind implying that it was complete heresy. :erm:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases