Missing Battle Master Manuevers

Pauln6

Hero
I bought a supplement that had some new manoeuvres, including warlord ones. I've also seen advanced manoeuvres that cost two dice but are full of awesome.

dave2008

Legend
I've also seen advanced manoeuvres that cost two dice but are full of awesome.
I like that idea. That would be an interesting way to implement something akin to the AEDU structure of 4e. Could make martials really interesting for [MENTION=996]Tony Vargas[/MENTION]

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
Cool maneuver's I'd like to see:
- Leaping attack (jump over a monster and hit it from above)
- Whirlwind attack (attack all monsters w/in 5 feet, dealing some amount of damage)
- Ranged reaction attack (not sure how to trigger though)
- Ijatsu strike (draw your weapon and attack)
- Crippling blow (reduce opponent's speed temporarily)

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Y’all seem to forget that feats are already duplicated in class abilities. It’s fine.

The Mobile feat doesn’t make the Swashbuckler or Drunken Master problematically designed.

Hell, the BM already has Parry, even though Defensive Duelist does roughly the same thing.

This one is effectively done with the trip attack: if it is successful, the target falls prone and must spend half its movement on standing up again.

It's not necessarily the same. You can only trip large or smaller creatures with legs. You might need something that works on a purple worm.

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
What I want are not new maneuvers, but more Superiority Dice. Twice your Constitution modifier would be a decent start.

Dausuul

Legend
Dragonhunter's Grip
When you hit a creature with a weapon attack in melee, if you have a free hand and the target is one or more sizes larger than you, you can expend one superiority die to grab onto it. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and you are now holding onto the target; wherever it moves, you move with it. You are dislodged if you are forcibly moved more than 5 feet from the target, or if you no longer have a free hand. The target has disadvantage on any attempt to shove you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases