The A TOUCH MORE CLASS Kickstarter Has Launched! 9 More Classes For Your 5E Game!

Beast-tamers, gunfighters, tinkerers, savants, and more! The Kickstarter for A TOUCH MORE CLASS has now launched! This brand new book includes nine new class for your 5E game, and the Kickstarter also includes the original book, A TOUCH OF CLASS, which contains seven original classes!

d6aa49759f0ba8a464dbe732edd47923_original.jpg

In 2017 we produced A TOUCH OF CLASS, a softcover book containing seven new classes for your 5th Edition game. It was incredibly popular, with nearly 2,500 backers. Now we're bringing you the sequel: nine new player classes in A TOUCH MORE CLASS, a 100-page full color book!
  • A TOUCH OF CLASS (REVISED): The original book has been revised and updated, and includes the alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist.
  • A TOUCH MORE CLASS: This new book contains the bloodweaver, fatebender, gemini, geomancer, gunfighter, lodestar, monster tamer, savant, and tinkerer.
Play as the brilliant savant, the black-powder gunfighter, or travel with exotic animal companions as the monster tamer! Harness the power of your environment as the geomancer, or create wondrous inventions as the tinkerer!As with all of our Kickstarters, the books are ready. You'll get the PDFs within minutes of the Kickstarter campaign ending, and we'll commission the print run for the actual books the moment the Kickstarter funds clear! You won't have to wait for your rewards! Want to read more? Find out more over on our website, download this free 12-page preview of the savant from DriveThruRPG, or this preview of the geomancer! We're even combining both books in a gorgeous hardcover, THE MASTERCLASS CODEX! This book contains all 16 classes!

50bdfdc82f7288ad9a342dae3998c28b_original.png

Plus a whole slew of other items, including dozens of PDF sub-classes, two adventure path starter kits, and a unique deck of cards for use with the cardcaster class!

Click here to back the Kickstarter!

Last edited by a moderator:

If you want ideas for new class my suggestion is the nahual, a totem warrior with powers about monster or animal traits like the shifter class from Pathfinder game.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
If you want ideas for new class my suggestion is the nahual, a totem warrior with powers about monster or animal traits like the shifter class from Pathfinder game.

morph.png

thundershot

Adventurer
I backed for the hardcover, but man would I love these ten times more if they were able to be used on dndbeyond... but there’s no class creation...

Congrats on the quick funding.

Question regarding the Zeitgeist starter pack. I looked over on Drivethrough but can't find any Zeitgeist books for D&D 5e in print. Everything is 4e or Pathfinder.
I would LOVE Zeitgeist 5e in print. Where would I find that?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Congrats on the quick funding.

Question regarding the Zeitgeist starter pack. I looked over on Drivethrough but can't find any Zeitgeist books for D&D 5e in print. Everything is 4e or Pathfinder.
I would LOVE Zeitgeist 5e in print. Where would I find that?

At the moment they’re in PDF but we do have print plans.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases