Avernus DM Screen & Minis of Zariel and Arkhan the Cruel

ICv2 has a gallery of miniatures from Descent into Avernus, as well as the upcoming DM Screen. The minis include Zariel, Mad Maggie, Sylvira Savikas, Mahadi (a Rakshasa), Thavius Kreeg, Little Lulu and Slobberchop, Lucille, as well as Joe Manganiello's character, Arkhan the Cruel.

Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 11.10.36.png

Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 11.11.05.png

Click here for the full gallery.

I also suspect that Demon Lords might be involved in Descent into Avernus. The Dwarven Forge miniature diorama at D&D Live had a prominent Demogorgon mini on it, too. Granted, it might have just been there to look cool…

Interesting that Yeenoghu and Baphomet get minis here. Makes it seem like they may play a role in the adventure!

Mournblade94

Adventurer
I'm hoping I'll be able to beef this up some levels because my players will be nearly done with Out of the Abyss and we like to bring characters to 20+. This would be a perfect continuation. Either this or dealing with the Cult of the Dragon after stealing a Dracolich Phylactery. Maybe I can bring in both... this looks cool.

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
Already pre-ordered this on D&D Beyond. Also gonna be grabbing that cool map + dice set tin they featured in the latest Dragon+. This, plus Baldur's Gate III - haven't been this happy to hand over cash in quite some time.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases