My opinion on D&D

Sacrosanct

Legend
Welcome! I hope you love it! Just remember, no rule should get in the way of you having fun. It’s a social game first and foremost. And let your imagination run wild 😀

Satyrn

First Post
Wait- you're for it?

I'm against it.

What are we talking about?
We're talking about the latest motion to ban paladins, gnomes and rapiers. We even named the bill after you. But since even you're against it, I see no reason for this committee to move forward on the motion.

What's next on our agenda?

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I haven't played it yet, but am planning on doing that soon! I have the box and love the thought of playing it.
Pay no attention to the posts in this thread about gnomish paladins wielding rapiers. Unless you have been lurking on ENWorld for at least five minutes, you won't know anything of lowkey13's strange obsession with the little holy warriors. B-)

Good luck! Expect that many things will go wrong in the first few sessions; that's normal. Don't worry about it. Concentrate on everyone having fun. That's the most important thing.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The capacity for hatred is infinite.

The capacity for hatred is aleph-null. The capacity for gnomes to make your hatred look pompous is at least aleph-one. The capacity for paladins to look down their noses at your self-centered antipathies is somewhere around aleph-fifteen.

in the long run, the arc of history bends toward antipathy.

I'd argue that the arc of history bends toward apathy, but I don't care enough to bother.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases