Circvs Maxmimvs Currently Broke?

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]

I know it's low priority, but CM is straight up broken today. I tried to post something and it said "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 37372418 seconds." That's not a typo, I C&P'd it.

Also, thread read status is broken in all subforums (everything shows as unread and won't change), recent threads aren't showing, and somehow goldomark has managed to post ahead of the OP in two threads, despite a date tag up to 2 weeks after the OP.

Hacked?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So I'm guessing some kind of glitch with the server clock, but I just posted and it seemed fine. Is it still not letting you post?

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Circvs Maximvs said:
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 37115738 seconds.

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION],

Oooh, getting closer!

Nope, can't post, and almost all the threads show as unread. If I click 'mark forum as read' it does so, until I refresh the page, then they're all unread again. There hasn't been a new post since the 26th, which is unusual.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Have you done the usual "clear cache and cookies" step, or alternatively, tried to access the site from a computer you don't usually use for it?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases