Legion, Season 3

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I give the premiere nine and a half existential crises out of one yellow bus.

Can I please have another, sir? There's only so much a Switch can do in two hours. On/off. On/off.

Dun dun dun!

Bedtime is here.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Did that Japanese Time Traveller make anyone else think they needed to save the Cheerleader?

Strange connections and great cinematography

And a musical interlude too

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Due to other obligations, I didn't see the episode last night.

Well, that's not true. I made it to the opening scene (zebra plane) and then had to do other things.

Hopefully, I will post tomorrow about Episode 2.

Can't wait! Also? Can't believe it's the final season. :(

Now that Disney has unified the Marvel Universe, I don't think we are going to see much more like this .... and let's face it, it's not like the CW is going to be pushing this for the DC Universe.

"Next of the CW, Supergirl and a bunch of Beautiful People(tm) find that their egos melt away into the astral plane as they begin to question the nature of reality!"

to be fair we don't get much of this kind of story telling anywhere on TV, its not just Disney The Legion character is somewhat unique in that aspect of his disassociation from reality

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Banshee. Okay, maybe not. But that was wicked cool, and no one watched it.
I watched it. I liked it. But there really was no substance. It was the prime definition of style over everything else.

Banshee is kinda like a telenovela, with more punching. So much punching.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Well Charles has made his appearance!!

I enjoyed episode 3, meeting Davids parents was both lovely and disturbing in its implications.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases