D&D General Wax Lemon?

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Some of my players have been playing D&D since first edition, and they have this running joke about wax lemons.

They say it came from an adventure they remember playing years ago. As best they can remember, there was a drawer with a trap that released poison gas or something similar. The only thing in the drawer was a wax lemon.

They're pretty sure it was a published adventure. Anyone know which one it might be?

Some of my players have been playing D&D since first edition, and they have this running joke about wax lemons.

They say it came from an adventure they remember playing years ago. As best they can remember, there was a drawer with a trap that released poison gas or something similar. The only thing in the drawer was a wax lemon.

They're pretty sure it was a published adventure. Anyone know which one it might be?

L2 - The Assassin's Knot

https://adventurelookup.com/adventures/the-assassins-knot

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
Urgh, I remember that module. It would be the only one I would consider that I failed to run a fun or engaging game in. I remember I had an action-oriented group, so this module just simply fell flat.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Last edited:

Remove ads