Spider-Man: Far From Home spoiler discussion

I just saw it, and had a fun time, though as a comic reader I pretty much knew what to expect.

The biggest surprise for me was that I really liked Mysterio's theme music.

carrot

Explorer
It was fun. It looked good, and the illusion scenes were pretty cool but having a vague knowledge of the characters meant that there weren’t really any big surprises until the post credits scenes.

It was a fun movie, but there were some plot holes that were large enough to drive semi-trucks through.

All-in-all, though...I enjoyed it. I particularly liked the return of J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jamison.

Even though this isn't the comicbook Spider-man (besides web shooters what hi-tech? and billions of dollars worth?!?) it keeps you entertained and wondering what is next and how will it go sour (as it always does). The only thing I don't like is MJ..... too different for me.

Mid credits is a "Whoa!" scene but with the final end-credit scene shown can be easily fixed.

End credit scene makes me wonder how long has this been happening? Could have been from the 90's to 2008 when Tony said "I am Iron Man"

Derren

Hero
…… and the on going comment of who will be the next Tony Stark / Iron man...… intro Reed Richards & the Fantastic Four.

Hardly.
After the scene in the plane where peter constructs his costume to the same music Tony used in the first Iron Man its pretty obvious who will be the successor.

Hardly.
After the scene in the plane where peter constructs his costume to the same music Tony used in the first Iron Man its pretty obvious who will be the successor.

Its what MCU is trying for. But the super intelligent , rich superhero would be Reed. But you are correct that they are giving that "vibe" to him.

Janx

Hero
We enjoyed it.

However, one confusing point came up. Why are the Skrulls doing Nick's job while Nick does a Skrull's job?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases