Simply6 Simply6: A Fast, Light Universal RPG

Simply6 is a fast, light tabletop roleplaying game for 2 or more players which you can play using just six-sided dice. I put this together over the last couple of days in my spare time (based on something I was playing with in the forums a while back) and have uploaded it to DTRPG. It's only about 20-pages long, and will likely be tweaked and updated after I get some feedback.

282161.jpg

Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 23.01.02.png

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION] Download it again; adventure restored to its full glory! (should be file 1.6a)

fengmd

First Post
I haven't read all this, but if it's all based on 3D6 and is universal, it sounds similar to a much older and well-established system, GURPS. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I haven't read all this, but if it's all based on 3D6 and is universal, it sounds similar to a much older and well-established system, GURPS. :)

It’s not GURPS. Sorry, zero pointless snark points for you. Thanks, though. ;)

More typo stomping - hope it’s helpful!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Assimilator [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]All the positives are off by a d6 (+1d6 should = 4d6 not 5 etc). Level might need adjusting depending on how you fix.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BattlePsyche[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Formatting is wonky. Continues thru Bounty Hunter.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Blaster Turret[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Under Stationary “the only action they ca take” ca=can[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Bounty Hunter[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Should be Level 5[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Darklord[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fighting & Defense are off (+2d6 should = 5d6, not 6). Level might need adjusting depending on how you fix.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Exterminator[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]All the positives are off by a d6 (+1d6 should = 4d6 not 5 etc). Level might need adjusting depending on how you fix.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hunter Killer HK500 [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fighting is off by a d6 (+1d6 should = 4d6 not 5 etc). Level might need adjusting depending on how you fix.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hunter Killer HKX[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fighting is off by a d6 (+1d6 should = 4d6 not 5 etc). Level might need adjusting depending on how you fix.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Science Officer[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Should be Level 8[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Star Knight[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Under missile deflection it says “Once per round the dark lord...” “dark lord” Should be “star knight”[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

I think charge should be moved to the special abilities section. Why would someone not charge if they were primarily a melee combatant? What is the downside to charging?

The description in the special section (which still needed a better name) would just say "A charge attack is resolved during the melee phase of combat."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think charge should be moved to the special abilities section. Why would someone not charge if they were primarily a melee combatant? What is the downside to charging?

The description in the special section (which still needed a better name) would just say "A charge attack is resolved during the melee phase of combat."

You remind me of a boss I once had. ;)

I'm the one who proposed such a supplement earlier in the thread. (And I have half a document written.) But I am not associated with the makers of the above file and know nothing about it. (And my suggestion was SimplySuper, not Simply Supers. The space and the s differ.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases