Simply6 Simply6: A Fast, Light Universal RPG

Simply6 is a fast, light tabletop roleplaying game for 2 or more players which you can play using just six-sided dice. I put this together over the last couple of days in my spare time (based on something I was playing with in the forums a while back) and have uploaded it to DTRPG. It's only about 20-pages long, and will likely be tweaked and updated after I get some feedback.

282161.jpg

Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 23.01.02.png

Can't wait for the expansions: SimplyFantasy, SimplyCyber, SimplyWestern, SimplyHorror, etc. Presumably they would just be economic systems and bestiaries. Horror might have new rules for sanity. Cyber might have rules for hacking. Etc.

Yaarel

He Mage
The ‘judge’ or ‘master’.

I always saw the division of duties as the ‘heroes’ versus the ‘world’.

The other players take on the persona of specific characters while one player takes on the persona of the universe around them.

Text versus context. Foreground versus background.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Simply6 is a fast, light tabletop roleplaying game for 2 or more players
What, you weren't happy with the fast, light, universal, tabletop role-playing game that I uploaded to ENWorld? That's cool. Can't make everyone happy... :)

By the way, are Smileys due to be fixed? At least for Mozilla?

Purchased! I like the system overall and the ease of taking it in.

Magic seems a little costly, trading 1 health for the possibility of healing or damaging another by 1. Compared to cost-free medicine or fighting checks, seems like it would usually be the wrong choice.

Perhaps the cost could be for spells with effect >1? Or the cost could be one die of magic consumed per spell, replenished at dawn?

Or you could have a magic focus that was consumed point by point instead of your health? Focus replenishes, you can only control a focus equal to one point per die of your magic skill?

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases