RPG Attack Site Closes As Author Outs Himself

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Is the evidence just that the posts are coming from the same town? Admittedly, it's an obscure town (or at least, I've never heard of it), but still, not exactly a smoking gun

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Really? Anti-vaxxers are one of your top three examples of terrible people?
Shall we quibble about rankings or just admit that they do make the list, even if it's not in the three spot? If you read anti-vaxxer as "highly dangerous and(because?) immensely stupid human" it really does cover a lot of ground.

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer

What's the only thing that has killed more humans than humans? Oh, wait, it's transmissible diseases. Which are on the increase all over the developed world after having been given a pretty good smack down in the last half century on the back of mass immunisation programs. So, yeah, it's probably not all hyperbole.

Sadras

Legend

So that's why I started this blog: tired of stupid :):):):) getting undeserved praise and people not even daring to say something slightly negative about the stuff they still like despite the bad parts.

I think he would have received greater support if he had rather aimed his hate towards Disney shills.

...(snip)... immensely stupid human" it really does cover a lot of ground.

agreed, immensely stupid human covers a lot of ground.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Is the evidence just that the posts are coming from the same town? Admittedly, it's an obscure town (or at least, I've never heard of it), but still, not exactly a smoking gun

I think it's the screenshot from the blog (now deleted but saved in that Twitter thread) of somebody else's Facebook post which he was mocking, which showed him logged in to his own account in the "reply" box.

MGibster

Legend

I wasn't trying to come up with an exhaustive list of terrible people nor was I trying to rank them. That would be a fool's errand. The anti-vaxxers are an example of a group with bad ideas who spread misinformation and reinforce each other's false beliefs in a way that is harmful to the rest of us.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases