Bad Movies You Liked

Zardnaar

Legend
Bad being movies that flopped, underperformed at the box office or were critically panned like most of the Transformers franchise.

My 3.

Labyrinth
This movie was a flop back in the 80s but I loved it. I was something like 8 and this movie has since become a cult classic. Still it cost a lot to make and I think I fell in love with Jennifer Connolley.

2. God's of Egypt
Watched this on Netflix. It wasn't great but I kind of liked it and was going on an ancient Egypt D&D design binge.

3. Assassin's Creed
Better than God's of Egypt I liked this a bit more and would give it 7/10. It was no Detective Pikachu though.

Zardnaar

Legend
define under performed

Didn't lose money but was expected to make a lot more. Probably one with an average to meh IMDb rating. No blockbusters or movies generally regarded as good/successful.

Flops that are good are fine, flop being movies that lost money.

Another one.

Dune (1984).
Critically panned on release, I kinda like it. It's not great.

Last edited:

Mercurius

Legend
"Bad" is so subject to interpretration, but if you're talking solely about box office flops then I'll go with Dark Phoenix. It wasn't great, but it was much better than the Last Stand and still a decent movie. I didn't feel like my childhood was destroyed like I did with the Last Stand.

Here's a list of 52 box office flops:
https://www.workandmoney.com/s/highest-grossing-war-movies-d0c142c1cf3942dd

What strikes me is that the vast majority of those were actually pretty bad (imho, of course). At best, they were "OK." So they bombed for a reason.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Waterworld. Not even sure if I saw if at the movies bit I thought it was a cool movie.

Had no idea that Labyrinth was considered a dud. Seen that movie so many times because of how great I think it is.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases