Polyhedron calls Piratecat, "superjudge"!

Rune

Once A Fool
It's in the latest Polyhedron's "Release Roundup" under their section on Fiery Dragon Productions.

Follow the link here to see the quotation! It's a few posts down.

I think it's kind of neat, anyway!

Purple

First Post
Piratecat said:
Whoo hoo! Oh, that's just too funny. Thanks for bringing this to my attention; someone at WotC must like me! :D

They must not be waiting on your story hour, then. :D

-Purple

mearls

Hero
Superjudge is an understatement, IMNSHO!

Piratecat is easily one of the best DMs I've had the pleasure to play with. I co-GMed a CoC convention scenario with him once and played in a Living Greyhawk game he ran and he did a great job both times. Even more impressive, when I later ran the Living Greyhawk module myself I was surprised at how poorly designed and written it was. He had taken an atrocious adventure and turned it into a memorable experience.

BTW PC, did you make it to ConnCon? Didn't see you.

TalonComics

First Post
Yeah but did they mention his bowling prowess or that his pseudonym is "Monte Cook"? ;)

Hmmm... Am I suppose to talk about the Monte Cook thing? ;)

~D

Wolf72

Explorer
TalonComics said:
Yeah but did they mention his bowling prowess or that his pseudonym is "Monte Cook"? ;)

Hmmm... Am I suppose to talk about the Monte Cook thing? ;)

~D

I KNEW that was him running that other site!!!

KidCthulhu

First Post
All right, pipe down, fan boys :). You don't know how much trouble I have getting PC back in the house after one of these episodes. He's out in the front yard right now, dancin' around yelling "I'm da man!" at passing pedestrians.

"Yes, honey, you're a superjudge. Now it's time to put the cape away and come inside for a lie down."

[tongue very much in wifely cheek!]

Rune

Once A Fool
KidCthulhu said:
All right, pipe down, fan boys :). You don't know how much trouble I have getting PC back in the house after one of these episodes. He's out in the front yard right now, dancin' around yelling "I'm da man!" at passing pedestrians.

"Yes, honey, you're a superjudge. Now it's time to put the cape away and come inside for a lie down."

That is just too funny!

Rugger

Explorer
Hmmm....KidC told him to take the cape off?

He had it on at Conncon this weekend...You should have seen him strike a heroic pose in his shiny red and blue tights, and sparkley cape.

I was afraid he was gonna jump off the mezzanine level...

:)

-Rugger
"I lurk!"

Zander

Explorer
KidCthulhu said:

LOL! :D

Seriously, congrats P-Cat! ;)

Remove ads