looking for D&D group in SE Wisconsin

Mr.Ruffles

First Post
PlasterMaster said:
Hi team,
I met a gentlemen today by the name of Brian. He had stopped by to exchange some minis for a book. He lives in Milwaukee and indicated an interest in joining our group. He said he would look at this site and see our thread and let us know if he would join. He's also interested in trying to play the D&D miniature scirmish game. Didn't know if any of you played it.

Hey guys,

This is Brian. I would be interested in the gaming group. Always good to great more gaming in. ;) Weekends would work fine for me. Planet showed me some of his dungeon pieces when I stopped by and they looked great! Anyways if you are still looking for another player let me know. Feel free to email at Brianwaz@att.net

Thanks

tmaaas

First Post
Hi All,

Looks like we have four confirmed players right now:

Steve (PlasterMaster)
Brent (MithrilKnight)
Frank
Brian (Mr. Ruffles)

And the DMs:

Todd (tmaaas)
Mysie (Micah)

There are still some other possibilities, so the list may grow.

We’ll set a tentative date soon for our first session. While we’re getting up to speed it may be best to game once/month. Once we get rolling this will probably expand (based on everyone’s schedule and how much time it takes to prepare for my wife & I).

I know that Brent, Steve, and now Brian are all interested in the minis skirmish game. You may wish to set up a game among yourselves.

Finally, I like to communicate via a private Yahoo group. I’ll set one up, but I’ll need everyone’s email in order to get you all included. Actually, that means I only need Frank's email. Steve, please have Frank send it to me (GenSabin@wi.rr.com)

-- tmaaas

Last edited:

Carter Herbaugh

First Post
I'd definitely be interested in a session if you guys aren't all filled up! you can go ahead and message me back on here or shoot me a message on discord: BosimerLord#1268

Remove ads