Dragon Masters rule -- Dungeon Masters DROOL!!!!!D

Voneth

First Post
Yeah! It sucks WotC is going to do another Billion layoffs, but it forced them to finally cut the chaff from the game. No more Dungeons!

I'll be hanging out with Dragons above ground all day! I get all the other monsters as well, we just don't have to put them underground! I remember my first GM when I was 11 back in 1982. He put a Dragon in a 10 X 10 room, he was so dumb. I don't know how he eventualy graduated from MIT! I emailed him last night, the idot is going to be a Dungeon Master. The traditionalist! I think this week I'll jump into my Daewoo and do road trip to his house to burn down his Mercades. No one is going to miss me at the McDonalds drive through anyway.

And since I am a storytelling GM, that means we can finaly have long conversation with the Dragons and actualy get to see the tea we will be serving (those lighting rules for those dumb dungeons are so dumb!)

----------------------------------
If you haven't checked out the homepage, you're missing out today. HAF!

omedon

First Post
Dragon Masters Unite!

I have been harboring feelings of angst towards those pretentious illogical dungeon delvers for years. The recent news announcement just brings these feelings to a head.

I say we start a new website, I can no longer stand sharing a site with those powergaming muchkins. It is time we take a note from the big enders and little enders and split for good. It is Dungeons OR Dragons. The two can simply not coexist.

So goodbye and good riddance, Dragons forever!

P.S

Who wants to start work on the manifesto?

;)

Last edited:

Remove ads