d20 Past?

Jer

Legend
Supporter
So, checking out the whole Wizards catalog for 2005 (not just the D&D stuff) shows a book called "d20 Past" set for release in March of 2005 and written by James Wyatt.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? If so, does anyone have any idea what kind of stuff will be in it?

Thanks,

Jer

buzz

Adventurer
Man, I rushed over to this forum to report this, and of course someone already beat me to it. :D

Wow. With this + d20M + d20F, WotC will essentially have developed GURPS d20. :)

Buzz is happy.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Thats great and all, but I want more. I want a d20 Modern (future/past) vehicle book. I want an actual supported campaign setting (not Urban Arcana's cut and paste attempts at Greyhawk Modern). I want a book on Modern Magic (and yes I know TGM made one :p, yes I know its just as good if not even better then what wotc would do, i'm just waiting for the print version), a book made by wotc, just because i want to see them supporting their own product.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
BK: Why?

Why not let them produce core rules and let the third party publishers support them?

This sounds like the PERFECT example for the d20 license in action, doing exactly what WotC wanted it to do from the beginning.

Vigilance

Explorer
Jer said:
So, checking out the whole Wizards catalog for 2005 (not just the D&D stuff) shows a book called "d20 Past" set for release in March of 2005 and written by James Wyatt.

That must be the book James mentioned he was writing next year.

And BK: I don't think Wizards has to support something for it to be "supported". But I guess some people just think they would do such a better job of it than us pikers.

Chuck

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Not true at all. Modern has great 3rd party support. Especially with people like you on the job.

WOTC would be better off if they had people like you writing modern material for them more often.

I just want to see a tad more out of them.

Remove ads