Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (IC) [Game Cancelled]

kinem

Adventurer
"Good to meet you. I'm Sarten. Glad I could help." He greets those he has not yet met with a friendly handshake and bares his teeth to simulate a human smile.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"I drank a shot of that," Shrough mentions to the dwarf, "It definitely will slap you upside your head. Not to be taken lightly."

"I drank two shots, but I have a habit of heavy drinking so perhaps that's why I still stand."
Longmantle inspects the glasses that were drunk from and the bottle in Jagr's possession. "I recognize this bottle. I was there the night that Durst won it from a man from Zakhara. I think his name was Ghadir. He was an ex-slave and well-trained warrior. He said it was potent but didn't mention anything about it being dangerous.

"So, you both had some and you feel fine. Odd that. Durst is a tough man. I can't see how this would hurt him more than the rest of you. This definitely requires an investigation." He looks at Jagr, "I'm going to take possession of this bottle and the glasses as well. I going to have Lady Mar take at look at them to see if there is more to this than a simple accident. Which glass did Durst drink from?"

"This one," Camson points to the glass.

The dwarven sergeant gathers up the glasses and places them in a small wooden box that Aileen pulls out from behind the bar. "Camson, I will need statements from everyone," he says. "Find out where everyone is staying in the city."

"I'll do my best," the barman replies.

"I need more than your best, Camson. Make sure." He looks at Shrough and Vak'tiel. "You two," Longmantle orders them. "I need you to come with me. I want Mar to take a look at both of you. Poisons often have a delayed effect." He looks at the glasses again. "There are four here. Who else?"

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
OOC: Oops. Missed this one.
Shrough puts his hand out and shrugs, "My name is Shrough. I didn't know what was going on and I kind like this place and people. Couldn't let a good person go, especially like that.

What is your name?"
"Dongar of Ffelsal," the big dragonborn replies. "Moved here two summhars ago. When Durst wake, I will tell im that yhar helped."

"Good to meet you. I'm Sarten. Glad I could help." He greets those he has not yet met with a friendly handshake and bares his teeth to simulate a human smile.
Aileen looks at Sarten with a smile. Then she gives him a big hug and peck on his head. "You are always welcome here, Sarten."

"Glad to me you, littleblood." Dongar replies in Draconic while shaking Sarten's hand. "You have quite the healer's touch. And if you ever need a good piece of ironwork, I'll cut you a deal. Anything for what you've done for Durst. He's a good friend. Hmm, more stew?"

Before Sarten can reply, Aileen runs to the back and brings two huge bowls of stew and breaks two eggs in each bowl. "Sit. Eat. It's on me." She hugs Sarten again and then, surprisingly, hugs Shrough as well.

Chuckfar

First Post
Cal will tell the dwarven guard that he too had a shot of the potent blue liquor. He will ask his new friends to please be safe while they are away. And that they will hopefully return soon.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"I'll come as it sounds like I've not much choice in the matter, just allow me to finish off my whiskey."
"You're not under arrest, but I don't want anyone else to fall over unconscious. News like this," he points to Durst. "It gets around."

He turns to Aileen. "As long as he is truly okay, you should get him upstairs to bed. Someone should keep an eye on him. I'll have Lady Mar come check on him after she's done her alchemical tests."

Cal will tell the dwarven guard that he too had a shot of the potent blue liquor. He will ask his new friends to please be safe while they are away. And that they will hopefully return soon.
"Well, then you should come with me as well. Like I told your friend, no one is under arrest. I just want to make sure there isn't a delayed reaction. A simple examination by an alchemist won't be intrusive. If it helps, Lady Mar is a half-elf."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"You're not under arrest, but I don't want anyone else to fall over unconscious. News like this," he points to Durst. "It gets around."

He turns to Aileen. "As long as he is truly okay, you should get him upstairs to bed. Someone should keep an eye on him. I'll have Lady Mar come check on him after she's done her alchemical tests."

"Well, then you should come with me as well. Like I told your friend, no one is under arrest. I just want to make sure there isn't a delayed reaction. A simple examination by an alchemist won't be intrusive. If it helps, Lady Mar is a half-elf."
"Well Cal, should we go with the man then?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Dongar of Ffelsal, It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you and to be of assistance to your friend. I would say and chat longer, but the constables here require my presence for a statement."

Then to every one that would be interested, he waves goodbye and insure he will return soon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases