Pinned threads missing from 5e forum?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Reorganising. They'll be back in a tidier form soon.

(I'm taking a bold step and assuming you were actually asking *why* they were gone, rather than *if* they were gone, despite appearances to the contrary?)

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] - is this reorganization why I'm currently getting a v-bulletin error saying "this forum is not accepting new posts"?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] - is this reorganization why I'm currently getting a v-bulletin error saying "this forum is not accepting new posts"?

No. I have no idea why that would happen. But you appear to have posted this, so you might need to be more specific?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
No. I have no idea why that would happen. But you appear to have posted this, so you might need to be more specific?

I was trying to post a comment to the most recent news article "Heroes in Shades of Gray" by lewpuls. I'll try again and see if it works now.

EDIT: Nope - still not working.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was trying to post a comment to the most recent news article "Heroes in Shades of Gray" by lewpuls. I'll try again and see if it works now.

Oh, that'll probably be because the person who posted the article incorrectly selected a valid reply forum. You can't fix it; they'll have to. I'll let them know.

Quickleaf

Legend
Thanks for all you do [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] :)

I'm guessing the disappearance of "My Threads" is also a temporary part of the reorganization?

Remove ads