Scheduling for IRON DM 2013!

Rune

Once A Fool
For what its worth, with a 48 hour deadline, I am good to go for round 2 anytime between right now and Tuesday. Earlier in the week is going to be easier on me than later in the week.

[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION]

[MENTION=150]Radiating Gnome[/MENTION]

[MENTION=54988]Dragonwriter[/MENTION]

Do any of you want to take on Wicht?

Dragonwriter

First Post
Do any of you want to take on Wicht?

I'm strongly considering it. I'm in a similar boat with regards to timeframe this week -- earlier is better.

Might it be possible to start tomorrow afternoon? I was thinking somewhere around 1-1:30 PM Pacific (and therefore 4-4:30 Eastern), myself.

Though if either of the other two really want the match, I will defer, as they have been sitting out longer than I. And I really hadn't realized how much fun it was to just be sent off to write with those ingredient sets. :D

Wicht

Hero
Tomorrow afternoon is a fine time for me, giving it a Tuesday due date. Indeed, for me that is ideal, as Wednesday is the beginning of my real work week.

Rune

Once A Fool
Okay. [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION] and [MENTION=54988]Dragonwriter[/MENTION]--I can't go quite that early--no internet till I get home from work! I can do 5 or 5:30 PM EST, if that works for you two. If so, please confirm here, and I'll post ingredients as soon as I get home tomorrow.

Dragonwriter

First Post
That's... difficult for me. I'm leaving right around that time to go to work myself. :p If you manage 5 EST on the dot, I can narrowly manage, but much later and I can't make it. In which case, I'd need either much later (like 11 PM EST) or a start time on Monday.

Rune

Once A Fool
I'll aim for 4:45 to 5 PM EST. If I get home in time to actually write up the post by 5:00, Match 1 of Round 2 will start with Wicht vs. Dragonwriter at that time. If not, we'll figure out another schedule later.

Rune

Once A Fool
Alright. Just to make it official: [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION] and [MENTION=54988]Dragonwriter[/MENTION], your match will begin between 4:45 and 5:00 PM EST Sunday IF I get home in time.

Remove ads