Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I ask because someone by Jeffery W used that same pic on the facebook thread I got the joke from - scratch that, someone else just did as well.

Lost another game group- Moving to Rhode Island. One group remains and that group has a rift between four players so I'm too certain it will survive much longer.

Trying to form a group that is family only but our schedules are so different.....

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Continuing creating my Adventure Path. This is actually kinda fun. Although seriously, it's hard making feats for Spellcasters for some reason. In general, I dislike Metamagic Feats [I REALLY miss the Sudden Metamagic Spells from 3.5], and only take MAYBE 1 Item Creation feat for enemy NPCs. So that doesn't leave a lot of typic choices for Spellcasters, sadly.

Though for martial characters I always feel like I never have enough feats!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
For my wizard level 12 I concentrate on boosting concentration and spell dc

Code:
[SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman]Spell Focus [Evocation]             :+1 Bonus to DC of Evocation Spells
Gtr Spell Focus [Evocation]       :  (Stacks with Spell Focus) +1 Bonus to DC of Evocation Spells
Elemental Focus [Fire] (Level 1):        +1 Bonus to DC of 'Fire' Spells
Spell Specialization (level 5)     : - Pre-reqs: Int 13, Spell Focus. [spell chosen: fireball] 
                                                     Select 1 spell of a school for which you have taken the Spell Focus feat. Treat your caster level as 
                                                     being 2 higher for all level-variable effects of the spell.
                                                     - Every time you gain an even level in the spell casting class you chose your spell from, you can 
                                                     choose a new spell to replace the spell selected with this feat, and that spell becomes your specialized spell.
Piercing spell                             : Benefit: When you cast a piercing spell
   [Metamagic - ]                         against a target with spell resistance, it treats the spell resistance of the target as 5 lower than its actual SR.
      Level Increase +1               
Combat Casting (level 7)          : Benefit: You get a +4 bonus on concentration checks made to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability when 
                                                     casting on the defensive or while grappled.
[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman]Gtr Spell specliz   (level 11)       : By sacrificing a prepared spell of the same or higher level than your specialized spell, you may spontaneously 
                                                      cast your specialized spell. The specialized spell is treated as its normal level, regardless of the spell slot 
                                                      used to cast it. You may add a metamagic feat to the spell by increasing the spell slot and casting time, just 
                                                      like a cleric spontaneously casting a cure or inflict spell with a metamagic feat.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases