Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Waiting for [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION] 's response to my last post for Aureus. if anyone else want to check out the door leading into the tower, go ahead.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I found a bit of an error in his weapons vs feats

I know you need the exotic weapon feat to use spiked chain, but also for the net as well.

further more he needs it for each exotic weapon. so he will use the net at -4 attack for now.

Also, equipment should have been per dmg pg 135 of 19,000gp? or other? there is a lot of wealth he never spent, such as getting an enchanted spiked chain or some misc wondrous items and or enchanted bow.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I don't think Voda finished detailing all of Quinn's equipment. Finish detailing the equipment as you see fit.

In addition, each character gains one signature magical item. This item should be a family heirloom or, at least, have a backstory.

The magic item's maximum value should be no more than 3,000 gp. (You don't get the extra gold if it costs less than that.)

You also have the option of foregoing the extra magical item in order to select an extra bonus feat from the PHB, instead.
Cut and paste from the social group discussion.

Also here's link to the old house rules thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?56483-Kulan-House-Rules-Thread-(Updated-Dec-20-08)

You can choose to use option from there or not. I'm not as gung-ho about it as I used to be (especially regarding skills). Oh yeah, and ignore the item creation stuff. That material was never completed. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads