D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
So I got the Hide wrong because you are first lvl and can't bonus action hide just yet. You never see a rogue hide muh till it can be a bonus action. This changed nothing mechanically just the fluff.

The gnoll would have pointed at you since you weren't hidden so the gnolls with nets could capture you. He would have still needed to give you the AoO to get to Zanword and have an attack of his own.

The inspiration comes not from what you did, but because of the design flavor of your character. Normally you would want no drawbacks to a character that wants to hide a lot, and you gave him a great big drawback (wait till you see what happens when he is around creatures with scent) - which will in turn help the RP as we play. So use the inspiration dice well.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Or if he's truly evil - it may just awaken the one that was asleep. Muwhahaha

Have to wait and see what everyone else pulls off first. Could make things mote if one dies or runs off.

EarlyBird

Explorer
still two others to go before you so you might make it till Monday.

Post some rolls/actions here, and I can fluff them for you if Neurotic and Shayuri get their posts in before SUN. If not you can fluff the up on Monday and I'll recap that night.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Or if he's truly evil - it may just awaken the one that was asleep.
Evil. Simply
U0F0vK4_d.jpg

Remove ads