Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

OOC:
Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 6th; concentration + 1 O)
3rd protection from energy
(DC 17)
2nd-aid, align weapon° (good only), delay poison (DC 16), shield other
1 st-sanctuary (DC 15), shield of faith

If we have enough time, the priest could prepare spells - in the books is his most common selection, but it doesn't mean he cannot change that (and this is only from his current selection) - I'm not really good with divine spells, but there must be something that will last for an hour (10 min / level) or six (1 h / level)...

As-is he could cast some of his daily alottment on us

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: The priest is willing, but you'd have to wait a day.

Then maybe just what he has ready? Protection from energy is the only one with enough duration...Maybe use shield other if he is willing.
Ice armor would be nice, but we're on the cloak, right?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Is Thorn taking point? Protection from Acid would be good on anyone who's gonna be attracting attention in a fight. Also, does anyone have armor Thorn can wear that isn't super expensive mithril? :))

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
(OOC - Is Thorn taking point? Protection from Acid would be good on anyone who's gonna be attracting attention in a fight. Also, does anyone have armor Thorn can wear that isn't super expensive mithril? :))

Paladin army has "improved armor" - probably fine quality...and there may be some for you. I would take one too, but I'm small :( I really need mage armor. [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], if they have small armor, I'm in :)
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], we go together, I have acid resistance as a dragon :p you can have the spell.

Scotley

Hero
Paladin army has "improved armor" - probably fine quality...and there may be some for you. I would take one too, but I'm small :( I really need mage armor. [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], if they have small armor, I'm in :)

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], we go together, I have acid resistance as a dragon :p you can have the spell.

Alas, no armor to spare in your size.

OOC: So, [MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION], what can you cast? That lasts? Otherwise, we just go in. I'll wait for shayuri, we go into the darkness. And everyone, stock up on holy water flasks, acid and fire won't work great

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases