D&D 5E Survivor Core Classes- Fighter Wins!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
[MENTION=6777052]BoldItalic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801229]rgoodbb[/MENTION] [MENTION=6778305]Redthistle[/MENTION] - what fun it would be for the four of us to play in an in-person game sometime! :)

Of course, we'd go through DMs like Spinal Tap goes through drummers, as they'd keep failing sanity checks...

Lanefan

Redthistle

Explorer
Supporter
Wow! Still chuckling. A Happy Ending for our Cavalier. I wasn't sure how he'd get there, but I'm well-satisfied with how it worked out.

And what a cast of characters ... I can't wait for the movie!

Until then, I've got ideas for a variant Charlatan background: the Tax Collector. Wait 'til they get a load of Char-Ging.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
.......Now if only someone like Bar De-Door found and joined forces with Char-Ging. That would be a despicable duo indeed, and would force a new party of hero adventurers to emerge.................

BoldItalic

First Post
Wow! Still chuckling. A Happy Ending for our Cavalier. I wasn't sure how he'd get there, but I'm well-satisfied with how it worked out.

And what a cast of characters ... I can't wait for the movie!

Until then, I've got ideas for a variant Charlatan background: the Tax Collector. Wait 'til they get a load of Char-Ging.

While you're working on that, I've got this idea for a 3D model of the Druid's Head in cast resin. It will have a makeshift roof of striped canvas covering where the thatch is missing, and a big hole in the floor leading down to mysterious underground caverns. Just the thing for adventurers to hang out in and tell stories about their exploits. I don't want to call it "The Frolicking Frog" or "The Druid's Head" because that's too specific to this thread. How does "The Awning Pothole" sound?

BoldItalic

First Post
.......Now if only someone like Bar De-Door found and joined forces with Char-Ging. That would be a despicable duo indeed, and would force a new party of hero adventurers to emerge.................

I think we ought to start a new thread if we are going to do that. How about "Tales from the Awning Pothole" as a title?

New thread

Last edited:

BoldItalic

First Post
I can't believe you actually did that!

I cast Augury first, of course. Then ignored the result because I didn't like it, and cast Create Thread anyway.

I'll check the new thread later to see how you guys want to drive the narrative forward. No pressure ...

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I always have to laugh every time I see Char-Ging's name, as my SO's main character in my current game is named Char.

Fortunately, her lest name isn't Ging. :)

Lanefan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases