Deborah Ann Woll's Relics & Rarities Ep #1 Is Now Free

The Haunting of Bentham Manor, The first episode of Daredevil's Deborah Ann Woll's Relics & Rarities is now free. Previously it was only on Geek & Sundry's subscription channel.

"A mysterious letter summons four adventurers to an unassuming curio shop called Relics & Rarities. They are recruited by its owner, Professor Roundland, who sends them to investigate the disturbances at Benthem Manor.Set in a mysterious curio shop, creator Deborah Ann Woll brings a unique twist to the world of Dungeons & Dragons with gripping storytelling and arcane objects. Join Woll and a party of special guests each week as they face her puzzles and challenges!"

[video=youtube;JcaxZbUjfaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcaxZbUjfaY[/video]

Relics-and-Rarities-Featured-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Stalker0

Legend
According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between 45 and 65. I'd like to see a show with some of those folks. I might be the only one, but it's what I'd like to see.

According to the Oxford dictionary, middle age are those that use the Oxford dictionary :)

jgsugden

Legend
You really needed to watch more than 5 minutes...

I also don't like to see DM's railroading the adventure -- and I admit when I first saw Woll taking some liberties in narrating what the players were doing I was a bit concerned. However once the adventure formally started, then the control was completely in the player's hands. Again... you really need to watch more than 5 minutes.
If I find the time I'll consider it, and I know what you mean about guided intros, but there are hundreds of things out there begging for my time... Critical Role grabbed me from the start.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases