The Walking Dead 3.11 - I Ain't A Judas (Spoiler Alert)

NewJeffCT

First Post
Good episode last night, but it was primarily set up for the last 5 episodes - Andrea visiting the prison, Tyreese ending up in Woodbury, Rick seeming to get some of his sanity back, Merle & Hershel bonding, etc.

Interesting to see The Governor turning Woodbury into an armed camp and recruiting everybody 13 and up for his "army" (cannon fodder?)

Tough situation at the prison - they can't freely go out & clear walkers since they now have to look over their shoulders and wonder if The Governor is out there ready to take a shot at them.

Shiv

Explorer
Not a lot of action, but I totally dug the character development. My favorite parts:

Andrea finally starting to think straight. Though not ready to commit murder.

Rick entrusting Daryl with keeping an eye on Merle while he heads out with Michonne and Carl. Good to see Rick finally trusting Michonne a bit.

Carl's talk with his dad. Season 3 Carl is a far cry from Seasons 1-2 Carl. He's pretty bad-ass. Love what they've done with Carl in the show.

Glad they revealed Shane and Lori deaths with Andrea, rather than just making sorrowful looks at her. She has all the info she needs now.

Ramping up to the season 3 finale. Good stuff.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Tyreese was one of my favorite characters in the comics, so I'm not sure where they're going with him... I just hope they don't ruin him for me.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Andrea finally starting to think straight. Though not ready to commit murder.

Yeah. Willing to shoot at humans she doesn't know in the smoke, but not willing to put a knife to a person she now knows to be pretty darned close to evil.

Rick entrusting Daryl with keeping an eye on Merle while he heads out with Michonne and Carl. Good to see Rick finally trusting Michonne a bit.

No, he doesn't trust her. He as much says that the trip it so find out if he can trust her. Look who he takes with him - the person he knows least, and the person who's just told him he should stop being leader. Rick's planning to build some trust here.

Carl's talk with his dad. Season 3 Carl is a far cry from Seasons 1-2 Carl. He's pretty bad-ass. Love what they've done with Carl in the show.

While realistic, I'm pretty sure turning him into a grown up so fast is gonna bite them in the butt.

Ahnehnois

First Post
Tyreese was one of my favorite characters in the comics, so I'm not sure where they're going with him... I just hope they don't ruin him for me.
I haven't read them, but even just from his brief introduction on the show I was concerned about that bit. More because I remember him from The Wire, so there's a sentimental desire on my part not to have him pick the wrong side.

NewJeffCT

First Post
I haven't read them, but even just from his brief introduction on the show I was concerned about that bit. More because I remember him from The Wire, so there's a sentimental desire on my part not to have him pick the wrong side.

If you're interested in spoilers on Tyreese -
In the comics, Rick and the gang rescue Tyreese right after they leave Atlanta. Not long after that Tyreese saves Rick's life and ends up becoming a trusted friend and the guy they ask to step up & be the leader in the comics when Rick has his bout with Lori-induced insanity. He also had an affair with Carol. So, not sure they could have a (temporary) black leader on the show, as well as having him with a white love interest.

Last edited:

Remove ads