D&D 5E Post a character, get a Pic.

shadowoflameth

Adventurer
Azariah St. Leland is a 15 year old human male, the youngest to ever graduate from the Royal Military Academy. The chaplain of his class, he wears scale armor which is standard issue for the academy, but would be more comfortable in something lighter. He follows Vecna not for evil's sake but revering arcane magic itself and Vecna as it's greatest adherent among the gods. He is nimble and slight compared to older men, and prefers the dagger to heavier weapons. He smiles innocently for the wenches and foresees a great future for himself.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Almost finished but for a few touch ups here and there. I'll scan it all tomorrow

Sketches.jpg

MoonSong

The scans will have to wait more. Unexpected change of plans. But in the meantime, what's with you guys and pirates? A third of the pics where pirates.

Oh yes I'll accept more requests now. But only five.

Lanliss

Explorer
The scans will have to wait more. Unexpected change of plans. But in the meantime, what's with you guys and pirates? A third of the pics where pirates.

Oh yes I'll accept more requests now. But only five.

Pirates are a good catch-all profession. Only so many types of people can be a Knight or Wizard, but Pirates accept just about anyone, making them a convenient background for any adventurer.

MoonSong

Part 2
[MENTION=57494]Xeviat[/MENTION] Luminescent

Luminescent.jpg

@Wedenesday Boy Luska
Luska.jpg
[MENTION=6801841]alienux[/MENTION] Nuno
Nuno.jpg [MENTION=6804070]LordEntrails[/MENTION] Unnamed Barbarian
Owlbearian.jpg [MENTION=6801209]mellored[/MENTION] Aaracockra Warlock Assassin

Plaguedoctor.jpg
[MENTION=6788652]The Grassy Gnoll[/MENTION] Shiver