D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Errol never took damage, so he only needs a short rest to get back his abilities. In character, he would probably advocate a long rest and hit the orcs just before dawn. As nocturnal creatures, they might be more lazy in the last watch.

We never did decide who gets the Ring of Fire Resistance or the Rapier. Errol is carrying them now, but he hasn't attuned to anything. He has a bunch of other loot too he is carrying. That is fine, but no one is getting the benefit of them at the moment. Errol uses a rapier as his secondary (melee) weapon, but I didn't want to just claim it.

TallIan

Explorer
@Azurewraith You can all of your equipment in the orc camp from Barbarian and Hermit. There is pretty much any mundane item from the PHB in the camp.

Somehow I missed the hermit background. I'll have to think of something for the discovery you've made.

Azurewraith

Explorer
@Azurewraith You can all of your equipment in the orc camp from Barbarian and Hermit. There is pretty much any mundane item from the PHB in the camp.

Somehow I missed the hermit background. I'll have to think of something for the discovery you've made.
I hadn't really thought of it either tbh I just thought hermit was the best fit for what I had envisioned XD. I'LL get round to leveling up tomorrow I promise.

TallIan

Explorer
Just reviewing my DM notes and I can't find a magic item wish list for Thateous or Gormok. As magic items are given out in the adventure I'll be modifying them, if needed (or to make them more interesting) to suit the PCs a little better.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I didn't forget honest!
Ring of animal influence
Ring of protection
Ring of the ram
Headband of intellect
Belt of dwarves kind
Folding boat
Iron flask
Well of many worlds.

Yavathol

Explorer
Notes for Ilvellios reaching level 5:
Proficiency bonus: +3
Martial arts: 1d6
5 ki points
Speed: 50
Extra Attack
Stunning Strike
9 extra hp-> 48
Yay! Hopefully haven't forgotten anything, will see if I can edit my rogues gallery post:)

TallIan

Explorer
Just a bump for [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Char[/MENTION]womangene [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION] if any of you want to weigh in on the assault on Riverguard keep

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases