D&D 5E Is there a soft release of a level 1-13 adventure from WotC?

Tiles

Explorer
DnDBeyond has an expanded adventure series that follows directly after the New Essentials starter set.
They build story up through a final adventure starting at level 11. It’s available in September with the release of the set. They have not promoted this to my knowledge but it constitutes as big of an adventure as any earlier releases.

Thoughts?

Harzel

Adventurer
DnDBeyond has an expanded adventure series that follows directly after the New Essentials starter set.
They build story up through a final adventure starting at level 11. It’s available in September with the release of the set. They have not promoted this to my knowledge but it constitutes as big of an adventure as any earlier releases.

Thoughts?

I'm not completely clear on what your question means, but note that DnDBeyond is not WoTC.

The Essentials Kit is already out, but only at Target for now. But what it does is it comes with digital codes to redeem on DnDBeyond for the starter adventure included in the box, plus codes to redeem for the other adventures that follow it, as they are written and released.

aco175

Legend
I saw on their site 3 adventures coming out. One for 7th, 9th, and 11th level all written by different people, but one's I have heard of. I recall something about Leilon town a short distance from Phandalin and tied together by random cults. I think one was Myrkul who died I thought. Appears like it will be great.

Parmandur

Book-Friend

Thoughts?

It's not really a big storyline Adventure module, more like DMsGuild material D&D Beyond is using to capitalize on sales of the Essentials Set. Might be good, am intrigued.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I saw on their site 3 adventures coming out. One for 7th, 9th, and 11th level all written by different people, but one's I have heard of. I recall something about Leilon town a short distance from Phandalin and tied together by random cults. I think one was Myrkul who died I thought. Appears like it will be great.

Myrkul got better, per the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases