D&D 5E Setting Playoffs Semi-finals (round 4)

Which two vie for champion?

• Dark Sun

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Eberron

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Planescape

Votes: 16 22.2%

Mercule

Adventurer
If you're not sure what this is for, read this. Otherwise, let's get to it.

The final four were predicted well in advance, but the proportions were a bit different. Let's see how this comes out.

Important note: we're down to single votes. You have to pick one, this time. I know that's going to change things, for me.

Because I forgot to set a timeout on the poll, I manually tallied it as of 2016-03-24 15:00:00 Central Time, USA. Here are the votes at the time I closed it:

Dark Sun 24
Eberron 20
Greyhawk 27
Planescape 26

Last edited:

Mercule

Adventurer
FWIW, the four I voted for in the weed-out round were: Dark Sun, Eberron, Greyhawk, and Ravenloft.

So, I'm pretty happy with things, right now. My one vote wouldn't have gone to Ravenloft, at this point, anyway.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Poll doesn't appear to be hidden. Not sure if that was an intentional change you made, [MENTION=5100]Mercule[/MENTION].

Mercule

Adventurer
I realized what the problem is... I forgot to set the expiration on the poll. Doh!

I will catch the results, manually, as close to 3:00, Thursday (my time), as possible. That is right at 72 hours. I'll post the tallies, at that point.

gweinel

Explorer
A funny thread to follow.
How I wish instead of FR to see all these interesting settings published in 5e.

Lets see now if the factions members vote again ...except for Anarchs ofc who don't vote :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases