Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Viridian snarls at the bites and snaps at the ghouls harrying him before his more controlled (if not civilized) side takes control. He savages the demon he clings to with the remaning attacks, his claws finding good purchase for tail swing before he moves out of the flanking situation and making room for other warriors.

OOC: If the creature shows damage resistance to non-magical attacks, Viridian will change targets - he will destroy the ghouls until such time he gets magical aid (or arrows destroy poor thing)

[sblock=Actions]
Attacks:
Bite 16 <-- probably a miss
Claw 28
Claw 23
Tail 22
- note that tail is COLD IRON

ADD 2 to each damage number if demon is for some reason denied its dex bonus
Damage:
Bite: None
Claw 6
Claw 13 (applies Boar Style Rend)
Tail 8

[/sblock]

Last edited:

EVERYONE: YOU GET +3 to hit and damage and +2 to all saving throws
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] - by initiative, Viridian should benefit from this - if it is post order, he's out of luck
[/OOC]

OOC: Even with the bonus the dice were against him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shayuri

First Post
Normally Thorn would be all-in on going straight after the demon...but in this case the ghouls had to be taken care of. If one of them got paralyzed, they'd be helpless to defend themselves!

She reached down deep, to that sleeping light within her...the gift of the now-shattered Wardstones. Dim glowing runes appeared on her skin, the same markings as once marked the Stones themselves, gleaming dull red as they slid over and around her.

When Thorn moved, it was in defiance of the limits of flesh. Her bladed chain whipped around her like a thing alive...some kind of metal serpent that had eyes and a mind of its own, that snapped and parried when Thorn had no right to be able to. At the same time she was on the ghouls, slashing without mercy!

(Spending 1 mythic point to activate Deadly Dodge. She gains +4 Dodge to AC until the start of her next turn (AC now 26), and gets an AoO on any opponent who misses her during this time. (If you want to roll her AoO, it's +11 to hit, for 2d4+7 damage)

Attack on lefthand ghoul. [roll0] atk for [roll1] damage, then Atck 2 [roll2] atk for [roll3] damage.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], init is 10. Rolled in the post where I asked about readied actions. Almost stunned! :) Isn't disease roll rolled once for all bites at the end of combat? Or was it 4e?

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3] <-- there had to be at least one :) Using surge (unless 1 is autofail?) !
EDIT Checked: Automatic Failures and Successes: A natural 1 (the d20 comes up 1) on a saving throw is always a failure - Viridian is diseased

OOC: I'll double check on the disease roll. Gonna be busy for a day or so, but will get back to you Wednesday. I knew I saw an init somewhere, but when I went back looking I failed my perception check. :blush:

OOC: I'll double check on the disease roll. Gonna be busy for a day or so, but will get back to you Wednesday. I knew I saw an init somewhere, but when I went back looking I failed my perception check. :blush:

From Paizo site TL;DR
Save for each contact until you contract the disease (I'd say this is for each ghoul/rat/other carrier contact)
Once contracted: the victim attempts saving throws at a rate based on the disease's frequency (Viridian contracted the disease, he doesn't have to roll again until whenever he rolls for recovery)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vakeva shifts to get a clear shot on the foul demon and ignores the Ghouls for the moment, seeing that Thorn at least was focused on them. Four arrows whir through the air into the room, three slamming into the creature's chest well above the little Kobold's head. The fourth pings from the flagstone between the thing's legs, narrowly missing Veridian. "Sorry, friend! Almost nicked you there!"
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]

Attack 01 (25)
Attack 02 (22)
Attack 03 (15)
Attack 04 (28)

I'm going to hope for three hits:

Damage (67) + Bane (12) = 79

[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Zen archers should be banned :) :envy:

OOC: He's fun! It is nice to play a Monk who's not MAD and is actually effective in combat.

And Archer builds in general - Fighter, Ranger, etc - kick MAJOR butt. The Zen Archer does come online a little earlier than the other two prime choices.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: He's fun! It is nice to play a Monk who's not MAD and is actually effective in combat.

And Archer builds in general - Fighter, Ranger, etc - kick MAJOR butt. The Zen Archer does come online a little earlier than the other two prime choices.

OOC:
Yeah, I need 4 more levels before matching your number of attacks (and by that time you'll surpass current 4)...but then, I'm a fighter, I'll get feats for extra goodies and titan bane will ramp up my damage if/when we reach Tier 2

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sorry, been crazy busy this week. Metavoid has the right of the disease thing. Will try to get a post up tomorrow.

Or Monday...:blush:

Last edited:

Remove ads