Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’d call and ask the employer, first, but I’d probably lean towards going to the interview, given the limited time nature of jobs.

Scotley

Hero
Just watched Peter Dinklage in I Think We're Alone Now last night - damn good movie. Man's one hell of an actor.

Just watched the trailer. Looks interesting. I saw him again in an older movie the other day. His role is small, no pun intended, but he plays it very well. It is a farce, so a different sort of acting is called for. Anyway, I found it highly amusing. Death at a Funeral is a remake of a British film of the same name.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321509/

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I’d call and ask the employer, first, but I’d probably lean towards going to the interview, given the limited time nature of jobs.

I just went to the first one and warned him. I'm now waiting to go to the next one. I'm trying to keep my distance and not shake hands.

First interview was 1 hour and 40 minutes. Never interviewed with a single person that long. I did a group interview once that took longer. Me across the table from 3 interviewers.

Oh Danny you can have this rain back. Now I'm hearing about tornadoes. No thank you, Sir.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just watched the trailer. Looks interesting. I saw him again in an older movie the other day. His role is small, no pun intended, but he plays it very well. It is a farce, so a different sort of acting is called for. Anyway, I found it highly amusing. Death at a Funeral is a remake of a British film of the same name.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321509/
checked the link and saw his pic and thought ' oh the guy from the station agent' and I didn't even recognize him as Tyrion Lannister.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
How about him playing Herve Villechaize? My Dinner with Herve is on HBO. I haven't watched it yet.

Get this, I had 2 interviews today. I also got 2 calls about interviews today. I have one set for Saturday. My 2nd interview said he should call me tomorrow set up another interview. I hope I get a job out of one of these.

i love what email gets pass my spam settings issues.gbtvlicensing.couk.renew

Final Notification
An enforcement visit is being authorised
Officers may visit to check if you or anyone else are watching or recording live TV illegally.
Please check licesing status online now

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
i love what email gets pass my spam settings issues.gbtvlicensing.couk.renew

Final Notification
An enforcement visit is being authorised
Officers may visit to check if you or anyone else are watching or recording live TV illegally.
Please check licesing status online now

It's been nice knowing ya. Remember; don't drop the soap, snitches get stiches, trust no one not even the guards. Learn to sew, it's a big money maker in the slammer.

Oh and.it's not homosexuality; it's a survival strategy.

Last edited:

Remove ads