Paizo's Kingmaker Crowdfunding Campaign Extended

Paizo's Kingmaker 10th Anniversary crowdfunding campaign, which is taking place on Game On Tabletop, has been extended until June 4th. They sent out the following email this morning!

KingmakerAnniversary.jpg

"When we first launched the Kingmaker 10th Anniversary campaign on Game On Tabletop, we heard from Pathfinder players worldwide wondering why the campaign was only two weeks. For some, the campaign timing didn’t match their paycheck deposits. Others didn’t hear about the campaign until much later. Many others still haven’t heard about it.

With PaizoCon beginning next week and UK Games Expo the week after, Paizo and Game On Tabletop have decided to extend the campaign through those events to allow more time to unlock greater value for backers—and to give everyone more time. The campaign will now end at midnight Pacific on June 4th.

Thanks again for all your feedback and support! Together, we’re going to make the 10th anniversary of Kingmaker a truly epic event!"

The campaign is already over 500% funded, with nearly 1400 backers pledging a quarter of a million dollars. It now has nearly three more weeks to run. It includes a Pathfinder 2E hardcover compilation of the Kingmaker AP, a Kingmaker Bestiary for D&D 5E, and more.

It’s a shame one can’t just pledge for the 5e book for $35. I already have the original Kingmaker in print and pdf.

I am sure they will sell it post Kickstarter. Honestly for a lot of RPG books they eventually see print at a price lower than the Kickstarter if you are willing to wait and don't care about add ons.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just to clarify... is this the 5e bestiary conversion or a PF re-issue of the original?

The page itself clarifies it better than I could. But amongst several other things it includes both a PF2 edition of Kingmaker and a 5E Bestiary.

Zarithar

Adventurer
Thanks for that. Unfortunately it appears that there is no way to get the Bestiary by itself unless I am missing something I would need to pledge at least $50.00 in order to unlock the ability to purchase the 5e bestiary as an add on (unless I am misunderstanding).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks for that. Unfortunately it appears that there is no way to get the Bestiary by itself unless I am missing something I would need to pledge at least $50.00 in order to unlock the ability to purchase the 5e bestiary as an add on (unless I am misunderstanding).

At this point, it sounds like you know it better than me. :)

Just to clarify... is this the 5e bestiary conversion or a PF re-issue of the original?

I'm not sure what you mean? It's a hardcover compilation of a PF1 adventure path into PF2 rules. Paizo have previously done to others, both converting DND 3 to PF1 rules. PF2 rules are yet to be released, so I think that is putting a break on some pledges. There will be significant differences from the PF2 playtest, but exactly how those work we don't know. In addition to the compilation the are bestiaries with stats and conversion notes for both DND 5e and PF1.

If you only want to pick up conversion guides, all the campaign items (apart from things like the coins) will be available in normal retail channels

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases