D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/12:19 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Round 0

The kobold spirit seems to take little notice of the heroes as Coriana hides. The spirit still gazes southward before turning and heading for the stairs, slowly walking/floating out of the upper chamber they are in and down the stairs.
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+5 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 14/18 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 6/19 Unconscious, stable PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 5/19 PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 8/14 PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Engir AC 15 30/64 6r to engage characters again.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Survival:
Marching Order: Mindra, Coriana, Theremin (Sayine), Liam
Travel Pace: Normal
Travel activity: Mindra (watch), Coriana (map), Liam (watch), Theremin (watch), Sayine (watch)
Light: Dim light
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
300 gp
[/sblock]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Judging that the spirit is not an immediate threat, Mindra moves from her hiding place and quickly moves to the staircase and looks down after the spirit to see if she can see what it going to do.

OOC: Mindra is the one hiding of course. ;)

She will still try to be stealthy as she peaks down the staircase.
Stealth: [roll0] Perception: [roll1]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/12:20 PM
Round 0

The spirit continues down the stairs, which curve out of Mindra’s sight as they descend the circular tower to the floor below.
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

[sblock=Status]
Sayine (+5) AC 15 8/14 PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Engir AC 15 30/64 5r to engage characters again.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Survival:
Travel activity: Mindra (watch), Coriana (map), Liam (watch), Theremin (watch), Sayine (watch)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
300 gp
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam shuddered as he looked at the landscape outside. "I'll need a bit of time," he said. "I need to do a ritual. Let's take some time to regroup. Then we can explore this...new tower."

Liam goes to the side of the room, out of the way, and pulls out his book. He opens to a particular page and begins etching on the floor.

OOC: Liam goes to the side and begins ritual casting Find Familiar. The spirit will be a Celestial, and will currently be an Owl, a Great Horned Owl, to be exact. I figure since we're in the dark, that's a good idea. He can use the owl to scout around and "Help" in combat to give him advantage on one attack per round. And it has Flyby, so no OoA!

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"I could use a rest as much as anyone, but I'm not sure here is a good place to rest." Mindra looks around to the others. "Does anyone else worry about what that spirit might get up to?"

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin sighs, and nods his approval. "I too need to rest, but I agree, we need to see what the spirit does". He looks at Sayine and asks "My dear, can you peek at what the spirit is up to from above, let me know if there are kobolds scheming about?".

With that, Theremin moves closer to the stairs and carefully follows the spirit, staying at a distance.

OOC: I am assuming that the spell slots gained from leveling up are available to use. Other than those, Theremin is out of spells
Perception [roll0]
Stealth [roll1]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
OOC: I'm not sure how many HP Mindra has left, but it is not much. Her total is either 27 for 3rd level or 35 for 4th level, but she will follow Theremin as she feels that no one should be alone at this point.

Perception [roll0]
Stealth [roll1]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
OOC: Well with Theremin's stealth roll of 2 and my roll of 4 we are like a couple of kids sneaking downstairs after their bedtime. Pure amateur hour. Oh well, we'll see what we see.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/12:21 PM
Lighting: Dim to Dark
Round 0

OOC: Addressing some things brought up:
1. You aren’t really in the dark, at least on this level of the tower with the big windows. The light is Dim, so if you don’t have Darkvision you will be at Disadvantage for Perception and Investigation unless you get a light source. Once you leave the top level into the tower below, you will be in the Dark, so all Perception will be at Disadvantage.
2. Yes, spell slots gained from leveling up, as well as the new hit points, are available.

As Theremin and Mindra made their way down the stairs, they heard what sounded like panicked screaming. As they descended, they found they were leaving the light behind

“Kobolds found ghost,” Sayine said, interpreting the Draconic for Theremin. They could see that the stairs opened into another door closed door below.

OOC: Ritual casting Find Familiar 1/10 rounds

[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] [MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION] [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

[sblock=Status]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Survival:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
300 gp
[/sblock]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
OOC: Mindra will check the door. Specifically she is looking for locks and traps. Then she will see if it is feasible to block the door somehow. If there is a bar for the door she would use that, otherwise she will see if she could use her pitons (she has 10). She won't block it yet though.

Check door with disadvantage: [roll0]
[roll1] +3 for Investigation or +8 for Perception. Not sure which should be used for this.

Edit: So a 16 or 21, finally a decent roll! Even with disadvantage! :)

After checking the door Mindra looks back to Theremin. "What do you think? Should we take a peak?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases