Completely Blank Posts?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yes, an immediate or reasonably quick (a few minutes, I know, but I haven’t tested the limits) self-edit will not trigger the notification. A mod edit will, regardless of timing.

No, we can’t turn those notifications off, AFAIK.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION] [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION]

I think I may have discovered the trigger for the posts disappearing: every one I know of that got blacked out was reported.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Oh yeah, in case anyone gets any bright ideas: anyone caught abusing the report button while this bug is roaming free WILL be dealt with.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION] [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION]

I think I may have discovered the trigger for the posts disappearing: every one I know of that got blacked out was reported.

Huh. Now that IS odd. What on Earth could cause that all of a sudden? The software hasn’t changed recently.

I’m away until tomorrow night, but we might have to disable the post report button if it’s suddenly doing that.

The software technically shouldn’t even *allow* a blank post, or one with less than (I think 3?) characters.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases