Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My brakes have gone from sounding like air from a balloon to one of those party blower thingys.

[video=youtube_share;pB0Uiq4NTs0]https://youtu.be/pB0Uiq4NTs0[/video]

Is the E3 happening now the worst one ever? I've never been so bored watching the coverage. Like, EA somehow managed to bring in a Star Wars game that really does look pretty good and make me not excited for it. Bethesda's entire thing was them patting themselves on the back without having anything new on the table.

I didn't catch EA,but I watched Beth's and well..did we watch the same thing? They apologized in a round about way about F076's launch, announced a ton of new content for it, then the other studios under Beth's portfolio announced a number of new games. https://kotaku.com/everything-bethesda-announced-at-e3-2019-1835362095

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I didn't catch EA,but I watched Beth's and well..did we watch the same thing? They apologized in a round about way about F076's launch, announced a ton of new content for it, then the other studios under Beth's portfolio announced a number of new games. https://kotaku.com/everything-bethesda-announced-at-e3-2019-1835362095
Umm, let's see now. What I said was that Bethesda brought nothing new to the table.

Fallout 76 isn't new, and we already knew there's going to be a steady supply of stuff coming for it, E3 or not.

Ghostwire isn't made by Bethesda. Neither is Deathloop.

Doom Eternal we already knew about (theres's been gameplay videos posted of it for months by players), and they already made the "story trailer" joke the last time.

Wolfenstein Youngblood had a story trailer two months ago. Wolfenstein Cyberpilot 11 months ago.

Elder Scrolls Blades for the Switch? The only new part about that is the Switch. The game itself has already been playable for months.

Scalebreaker and Moons of Elsweyr are expansions for two more or less old games that already have been getting a steady supply of new expansions. We already knew that, just not what they were going to be called.

I suppose Rage 2 getting an expansion already is somewhat noteworthy.

And sure, Commander Keen is brand new. But is anyone actually excited for that?

Edit: I don't know, maybe I'm being overly grumpy, but I've been having serious problems getting excited by any of the stuff this year. Aside from Cyberpunk.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
you need to fix your breaks NOW ! The next sound will be your breaks giving out on you. as in NO BREAKS. This is not a joke.

I understand, sadly when I say there is no money, I mean there is no money, for the work. I have no choice but to wait until Friday. Hopefully the brakes will hold out.

Umm, let's see now. What I said was that Bethesda brought nothing new to the table.

Fallout 76 isn't new, and we already knew there's going to be a steady supply of stuff coming for it, E3 or not.

Ghostwire isn't made by Bethesda. Neither is Deathloop.

Doom Eternal we already knew about (theres's been gameplay videos posted of it for months by players), and they already made the "story trailer" joke the last time.

Wolfenstein Youngblood had a story trailer two months ago. Wolfenstein Cyberpilot 11 months ago.

Elder Scrolls Blades for the Switch? The only new part about that is the Switch. The game itself has already been playable for months.

Scalebreaker and Moons of Elsweyr are expansions for two more or less old games that already have been getting a steady supply of new expansions. We already knew that, just not what they were going to be called.

I suppose Rage 2 getting an expansion already is somewhat noteworthy.

And sure, Commander Keen is brand new. But is anyone actually excited for that?

Edit: I don't know, maybe I'm being overly grumpy, but I've been having serious problems getting excited by any of the stuff this year. Aside from Cyberpunk.

if you were hoping for new IPs directly from Beth and not one of the studios under them, then yeah everyone knew going in since they stated before E3 started that there wasn't going to be any news regarding Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield,so it sounds like you set yourself up to be disappointed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases