D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So... Is this the Luskan of the 2-3e era, or the devastated Luskan of current era? It doesn't have the Host Tower anymore (well, maybe there is a partially rebuilt ruin that is still used?) and law and order has completely broken down.

I guess I I'm a grognard or something, I like the old FR better :p

tglassy

Adventurer
Technically, I think the current Host Tower is rebuilt. Gromph Baenre, the Drow who kicked off the demons being released innInto the Abyss, is the Archmage. I know they were able to send the magic back to it, I just don’t remember if they finished building it.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It's current Luskan (sort of). The Host Tower has been rebuilt (mostly). Law and Order is almost a thing.

Technically it's a collection of whatever I've read about it. It's vaguely post-sundering, though maybe earlier than the absolute latest date in the adventures.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Are we going to need cold weather clothing?

It was early spring in Hap, with snow still on the ground. If you don't have cold-weather clothing on your character sheet, add it. You would already have needed it by now. (Don't worry about paying for it - if you didn't have it at the beginning, it would have been something you picked up in Daggerford on Isteval's dime).

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Technically, I think the current Host Tower is rebuilt. Gromph Baenre, the Drow who kicked off the demons being released innInto the Abyss, is the Archmage. I know they were able to send the magic back to it, I just don’t remember if they finished building it.
Drow you say? Now I know why Lorenn is so excited :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases